USA Coin Book Item ID Number:
New as from US Mint Uncirculated
Sold Out At The US Mint
Very Low Mintage Only 43,150 Sets Sold
Lot of 2
You Will Receive Two Sets
2013 W Silver Dollar 4 Presidents & Native American Golden Dollar Set XA5 In Mint Packaging
You Can Buy With Confidence
My Record Speaks For Itself
I Have A Great Feedback Record On Ebay
With Over 1950 Positive Feedback
I Also Have A Perfect Record Here On USA Coin Book
No Longer Available From The US Mint
SOLD OUT At The US Mint - Very Low Mintage!
MADE IN USA
Great Collectible Set
With 2013 W One Dollar American Silver Eagle !
Sealed From The US Mint
2013 Dollar Set 4 Presidents + Native American (Golden Dollar) And American Silver Eagle
6 Coins Total In The Set
This Set Is No Longer Available Form The US Mint
The 2013 United States Mint Annual Uncirculated Dollar Coin Set is a distinctive set featuring uncirculated versions of the dollar coins produced by the United States Mint in 2013.
This 6-coin set contains the four uncirculated 2013 Presidential $1 Coins from the United States Mint at Philadelphia, the uncirculated Native American $1 Coin from the United States Mint at Denver and the stunning American Eagle Uncirculated Silver $1 Coin produced at the United States Mint at West Point.
Each Presidential $1 Coin has a common reverse (tails) design featuring a striking rendition of the Statue of Liberty. These 2013 coins feature large, dramatic artwork, as well as edge-incused inscriptions of the year of minting or issuance, E PLURIBUS UNUM and the mint mark. IN GOD WE TRUST appears on the face of the coin.
The 2013 obverses (heads) of these coins honor these Presidents:
- William McKinley:
- This design features an image of William McKinley with the inscriptions WILLIAM MCKINLEY, IN GOD WE TRUST, 25th PRESIDENT and 1897-1901.
- Theodore Roosevelt:
- This design features an image of Theodore Roosevelt with the inscriptions THEODORE ROOSEVELT, IN GOD WE TRUST, 26th PRESIDENT and 1901-1909.
- William Howard Taft:
- This design features an image of William Howard Taft with the inscriptions WILLIAM HOWARD TAFT, IN GOD WE TRUST, 27th PRESIDENT and 1909-1913.
- Woodrow Wilson:
- This design features an image of Woodrow Wilson with the inscriptions WOODROW WILSON, IN GOD WE TRUST, 27th PRESIDENT and 1913-1921.
Native American $1 Coin
- The obverse design remains the central figure of the “Sacagawea” first produced in 2000, and contains the inscriptions LIBERTY and IN GOD WE TRUST.
- The reverse design features a turkey, howling wolf, and turtle (all symbols of the clans of the Delaware Tribe), and a ring of 13 stars to represent the Colonies. The design includes the required inscriptions, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and $1. The additional inscriptions include TREATY WITH THE DELAWARES and 1778.
American Eagle Silver Uncirculated $1 Coin
- The obverse design features an ever-hopeful Liberty striding confidently toward the sunrise, draped in the strength of the Stars and Stripes and carrying branches of laurel and oak in her arms to symbolize both civil and military glory. The design includes the required inscriptions, LIBERTY and IN GOD WE TRUST.
- The reverse design features a striking heraldic eagle with shield and olive branch in the right talon and arrows in the left. The design includes the required inscriptions, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the year of minting or issuance, E PLURIBUS UNUM and the mint mark and additional inscriptions of ONE DOLLAR and 1 OZ. FINE SILVER
Updates, Specials & New Auctions Follow Me On Twitter
(Click Button Bellow)
Check out my other items!