USA Coin Book Item ID Number:
Commemorative Bio Panel: "JFK Leaves for European Summit"
w/ 2 Kennedy 1980 BU Half Dollars + Stamps
Suitable for framing
Rare commemorative 2-sided color bio panel of JFK
Comes with two 1980 BU Kennedy Half Dollars mounted.
Panel covers JFK's first personal encounter with rival Nikita Khrushchev of the Soviet Union.
Also attached are two mint condition stamps:
1) 3 cent stamp, (issued April 4, 1952) to honor US commitment to NATO.
2) 39 cent stamp of American flag postmarked from New York, NY,May 31, 2006 the 45th anniversary of JFK's departure to Europe.
This is the actual panel, coins and stamps Buyer will receive.
Coins are two 1980 BU JFK half dollars.
One minted in Denver and one in Philadelphia.
Designer - Engraver: Gilroy Roberts
Metal Composition: 91.67% Copper - 8.33% Nickel
Diameter: 30.6 mm
Mass / Weight: 11.34 grams
BU Condition based on grading provided on panel.
We will combine shipping at discounts on multiple coin purchases.
1) Sold As-Is. Buyer (and Seller) protection through Pay Pal.
2) Photos are part of our description. Color images due to computer screen or browser settings may be slightly different. The actual product colors prevail.
3) Coin pictured is the actual one buyer will receive. Unless otherwise noted, coin is non-certified. We do not attach a grade to our coins because we are not a coin dealer nor experts on all coins we list, and grading is very subjective. We leave it up to you to grade the coin based on our photos.
4) Should have a question please ask before bidding. If you experience an issue with any purchase, please message us. Though we have no return provision (due to a few bad apples returning coins in different condition than the we originally shipped and didn't want to start "marking" coins), we do believe in providing excellent customer service.
Visit the WristRock.com for other vintage collectibles and our exclusive guitar watches.