4Coindealers's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: Oct 15 2014 11:56 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Feb 22 2020 02:44 AM CST

From: oldcoin ( 21 ) - February 9 2020 - 05:40 PM CST
A++++
From: oldcoin ( 21 ) - February 9 2020 - 10:27 AM CST
A+ coins, very pleased with my purchases.
From: Dlpcoins ( 2 ) - February 5 2020 - 12:22 PM CST
Nice coin, accurately pictured. A very positive experience with a very professional seller!
From: oldcoin ( 21 ) - February 5 2020 - 08:23 AM CST
My source for very high quality coins.
From: RusticMoose ( 2 ) - February 5 2020 - 05:28 AM CST
Stunning coin. Thank you so much!
From: oldcoin ( 21 ) - February 3 2020 - 04:58 PM CST
A++++
From: BlueBeagle ( 12 ) - January 30 2020 - 10:42 PM CST
Seller did everything possible to win my satisfaction, and demonstrated integrity. Thank you.
From: hobbyhaus ( 298 ) - January 30 2020 - 12:43 PM CST
Thank you for the prompt payment. I'll ship immediately.
From: hobbyhaus ( 298 ) - January 30 2020 - 12:43 PM CST
Thank you for the prompt payment. I'll ship immediately.
From: bdemars-coin-store ( 595 ) - January 30 2020 - 01:23 AM CST
Excellent Coin Dealer A+++
From: Chuckscoins5760 ( 0 ) - January 27 2020 - 09:07 AM CST
In today’s mail, I received the coins which I had ordered on line. The items were exactly as pictured and exactly in the condition represented. The coins were delivered in a timely manner. I am a first time buyer from this vendor, am very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy from this vendor again.
From: Chuckscoins5760 ( 0 ) - January 27 2020 - 09:07 AM CST
From: Dlpcoins ( 2 ) - January 25 2020 - 02:52 AM CST
Ordered by mistake. Seller was great with a quick response and refund! Bid with confidence, A++++
From: jeffbarrie ( 12 ) - December 31 2019 - 02:43 AM CST
Coin delivered in condition as advertised and in a timely manner.
From: Amaz ( 1 ) - December 20 2019 - 10:54 AM CST
From: Jamesdcrockett ( 142 ) - December 18 2019 - 02:41 AM CST
Felt I got an excellent deal, and shipment arrived fast. Hope to do business with this vender again.
From: Jamesdcrockett ( 142 ) - December 18 2019 - 02:40 AM CST
Felt I got an excellent deal, and shipment arrived fast … and looking forward in doing business with this vender again.
From: Jamesdcrockett ( 142 ) - December 18 2019 - 02:38 AM CST