Leyendecker's Feedback Ratings History

Leyendecker
Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: Jan 27 2015 09:07 AM CST
Last Login Activity: Dec 1 2020 06:25 PM CST
big-longhorns    1936eBay feedback star

big-longhorns - 1936eBay feedback star

From: shpun70 ( 300 ) - November 21 2020 - 08:18 PM CST
Order sent by seller quickly and received in excellent condition. Very happy with my order.
From: shpun70 ( 300 ) - November 21 2020 - 08:18 PM CST
From: RnRCoins ( 10618 ) - November 9 2020 - 08:01 AM CST
WELCOME BACK !!!!!!! Thank you for this order and prompt payment. Your coins have been mailed with tracking and insurance. Hope you enjoy them.. Rich/Rose.. RnR Coins
From: RnRCoins ( 10618 ) - November 8 2020 - 08:54 AM CST
WELCOME BACK !!!!!!! Thank you for this order and prompt payment. Your coin has been mailed.. Hope you enjoy it.. Rich/Rose.. RnR Coins
From: Jelvus ( 26 ) - November 4 2020 - 06:20 PM CST
I enjoyed your history of how you got into coin collecting very much! Don't fear, these coins have found a good home and will eventually be inherited (or gifted) to my grand-children, whom I have piqued interest of the hobby into. Thank you very much!
From: Jelvus ( 26 ) - November 4 2020 - 06:20 PM CST
From: Jelvus ( 26 ) - November 4 2020 - 06:20 PM CST
From: Jelvus ( 26 ) - November 4 2020 - 06:20 PM CST
From: Jelvus ( 26 ) - November 4 2020 - 06:20 PM CST
From: Jelvus ( 26 ) - November 4 2020 - 06:20 PM CST
From: ripntear757 ( 123 ) - November 2 2020 - 05:52 AM CST
great coin great service!
From: Mustang69 ( 4 ) - October 23 2020 - 06:42 PM CDT
Coins arrived promptly and exactly as advertised. Thanks, Randy!
From: Mustang69 ( 4 ) - October 23 2020 - 06:42 PM CDT
Coins arrived promptly and exactly as advertised. Thanks, Randy!
From: JackDOden ( 38 ) - October 18 2020 - 04:14 PM CDT
Randy, As I have come to expect, you are quick to respond and provide excellent products. Thanks Randy, Jack