Rossiburger52's Feedback Ratings History

Rossiburger52
Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: Oct 15 2019 08:51 AM CDT
Last Login Activity: Oct 26 2020 04:34 PM CDT

From: dbruehl ( 54 ) - October 20 2020 - 02:21 PM CDT
From: gem021 ( 1 ) - October 10 2020 - 04:12 PM CDT
Thank you, The coin is really nice, and I can read every thing on it. , Logan petty
From: piccoman ( 2 ) - October 7 2020 - 01:42 PM CDT
Gorgeous specimen! Thank you! Will do biz with you again, gladly!

Reply by Rossiburger52: My pleasure, enjoy the coin and good luck. Thanks again, Mike
From: harothaug ( 58 ) - October 5 2020 - 03:56 PM CDT
Great Seller. Thanks.

Reply by Rossiburger52: My pleasure, enjoy the coins and good luck. Thanks again, Mike
From: blopuppy ( 19 ) - October 5 2020 - 01:37 PM CDT
Excellent service!

From: druperd ( 56 ) - October 1 2020 - 09:52 AM CDT
Coins were better than expected, perfect. Thanks Mike and look forward to additional deals.

From: druperd ( 56 ) - October 1 2020 - 09:52 AM CDT

From: bladelock9 ( 6 ) - September 18 2020 - 01:38 PM CDT
ty

From: Washington13 ( 194 ) - September 18 2020 - 05:59 AM CDT
Thanks !

From: Washington13 ( 194 ) - September 18 2020 - 05:58 AM CDT
Thanks

From: SoggyMcMuffin14 ( 166 ) - September 17 2020 - 11:17 AM CDT
Love this bill!

Reply by Rossiburger52: My pleasure, enjoy the bill and good luck. Thanks again, Mike
From: Sunne17 ( 48 ) - September 9 2020 - 07:29 AM CDT
Mike, a pleasure to deal with, great communication skills, wish you the best !!!!! Good Health & Stay Safe, Don

Reply by Rossiburger52: My pleasure, enjoy the coins and good luck. Thanks again Don, Mike
From: Sunne17 ( 48 ) - September 9 2020 - 07:29 AM CDT
From: mvs7637 ( 60 ) - August 27 2020 - 12:47 PM CDT
Great note and fast shipping! Happy with my purchase.

Reply by Rossiburger52: My pleasure Nice doing business with you. Mike
From: ALLENR ( 791 ) - August 22 2020 - 11:31 AM CDT
Mike -Thanks for the great looking coin & fast shipping--Al

Reply by Rossiburger52: My pleasure Nice doing business with you. Mike
From: nwprecipice ( 61 ) - August 20 2020 - 07:40 AM CDT
From: cporterhouse ( 1 ) - August 20 2020 - 06:39 AM CDT
From: Drmpapa ( 25 ) - August 19 2020 - 10:54 PM CDT
The coin has arrived thank you
From: Whitesand ( 91 ) - August 14 2020 - 07:58 PM CDT
From: Pacagnan ( 126 ) - August 13 2020 - 07:05 PM CDT
From: Gelo ( 2 ) - August 12 2020 - 04:52 PM CDT
From: SWVCoins ( 39 ) - August 9 2020 - 09:48 PM CDT
Received items sold. Excellent service.

Reply by Rossiburger52: My pleasure Nice doing business with you. Mike
From: SWVCoins ( 39 ) - August 9 2020 - 09:48 PM CDT
Received items sold. Excellent service.
From: Biels14 ( 109 ) - August 5 2020 - 07:34 PM CDT