Twogrey62's Feedback Ratings History

Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: Jul 30 2018 07:43 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Dec 11 2019 07:57 PM CST
monedas4less    1658eBay feedback star

monedas4less - 1658eBay feedback star

From: Aglinares ( 7 ) - November 27 2019 - 08:30 AM CST
Professional, Excellent and Smooth transaction with seller. I've bought before from this seller and will continue doing business. Highly recommended. A+++++ Seller!
From: Aglinares ( 7 ) - November 27 2019 - 08:29 AM CST
From: takeshik0310 ( 1 ) - October 7 2019 - 08:30 PM CDT
receive today.gr8 seller. thank you!!

Reply by Twogrey62: Thank you , any other cuban coins you need let me know.
From: Callinectes ( 11 ) - October 5 2019 - 08:11 PM CDT
Thanks for the great purchase, I will have the information on the items you are looking for shortly.
From: Callinectes ( 11 ) - October 5 2019 - 08:10 PM CDT
From: Callinectes ( 11 ) - October 3 2019 - 09:09 PM CDT
From: Aglinares ( 7 ) - September 18 2019 - 07:58 AM CDT
Excellent and pleasant transaction. Coin exceeded my expectations and I am highly pleased! This is the second purchase made with this seller and I'll be coming back. Highly recommend based the seller's professionalism, numismatic knowledge, coinage for sale, and high integrity! Thank you!
From: Aglinares ( 7 ) - September 18 2019 - 07:57 AM CDT
Excellent and pleasant transaction. Coin exceeded my expectations and I am highly pleased! I'm a repeat customer with this seller and I'll be coming back. The best! Highly recommend based on the seller's professionalism, numismatic knowledge, coinage options, fast shipping and conducted with the highest integrity! Thank you again!
From: Aglinares ( 7 ) - September 13 2019 - 07:31 AM CDT
A very pleasant and smooth transaction. I highly recommend seller for his professionalism, collectible coin offerings, honest and fair pricing, as well as fast shipping with excellent packaging to protect coins during shipment. I look forward to conducting more business with seller in the future - I will definitely come back. I'm also very pleased with the coin I purchased - one that I have been looking to collect for several years! The seller's selection of coins for sale are amazing and worthy of your visit! Thank you very much!
From: Callinectes ( 11 ) - July 30 2019 - 10:13 PM CDT
Fantastic is the only world that applies here.