jjlllc's Feedback Ratings History

From: Clmags12 ( 344 ) - March 15 2021 - 02:39 AM CDT
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - March 14 2021 - 08:41 AM CDT
Spectacular coins and another great transaction. Thank you for all. Matt
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - March 14 2021 - 08:41 AM CDT
Spectacular coins and another great transaction. Thank you for all. Matt
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - February 22 2021 - 10:19 AM CST
Very pleased with my coin order. Fair prices, great coins, quick delivery and seller is very easy to work with. Thank you again. Matt
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - February 22 2021 - 10:19 AM CST
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - February 22 2021 - 10:19 AM CST
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - February 22 2021 - 10:19 AM CST
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - February 22 2021 - 10:19 AM CST
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - February 22 2021 - 10:19 AM CST
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - February 22 2021 - 10:19 AM CST
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - February 22 2021 - 10:19 AM CST
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - February 22 2021 - 10:19 AM CST
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - February 22 2021 - 10:19 AM CST
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - January 31 2021 - 12:58 PM CST
Great transaction. Really enjoyed working with seller. Very pleased with my order, the coins and the delivery time. Thank you. Matt

Reply by jjlllc: Thank you for very pleasant transaction. I highly recommend this person to deal with. Prompt payment and great shearing of memories made this transaction real fun. Thank you again, Joe
From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - January 31 2021 - 12:58 PM CST

From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - January 31 2021 - 12:58 PM CST

From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - January 31 2021 - 12:58 PM CST

From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - January 31 2021 - 11:41 AM CST
Very enjoyable experience working with seller. Everything was great. Thank you. Matt

From: mhmk2240 ( 12906 ) - January 31 2021 - 11:41 AM CST