lincolnman68's Feedback Ratings History

Member Since: Oct 13 2017 05:25 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Jun 28 2022 12:40 PM CDT

From: 2rcawhj ( 298 ) - June 4 2022 - 12:32 AM CDT
Fast delivery. Would buy from again. A+++++ seller.
From: rockytop ( 742 ) - April 17 2022 - 10:29 PM CDT
From: JimV ( 124 ) - April 15 2022 - 05:49 PM CDT
From: drrhw ( 9 ) - April 10 2022 - 10:12 PM CDT
Quick shipment and looked good. A problem free transaction.
From: jrtweee ( 1 ) - April 3 2022 - 11:31 PM CDT
From: Nikita ( 618 ) - March 29 2022 - 12:25 PM CDT
Once again had a great experience. Quick shipping, good packaging, and beautiful coins. Thanks!
From: Nikita ( 618 ) - March 29 2022 - 12:25 PM CDT
From: Nikita ( 618 ) - March 29 2022 - 12:25 PM CDT
From: diercksje ( 48 ) - March 28 2022 - 01:24 PM CDT
Coin was as-advertised, shipping and delivery were prompt.
From: bobsr46 ( 736 ) - March 21 2022 - 03:39 PM CDT
From: dittohos ( 56 ) - March 13 2022 - 10:36 PM CDT
From: AVL ( 24 ) - February 28 2022 - 05:04 PM CST
From: greggparker619 ( 209 ) - February 18 2022 - 11:04 PM CST
From: greggparker619 ( 209 ) - February 18 2022 - 09:49 PM CST
From: MichaelWaite1 ( 844 ) - February 13 2022 - 01:23 PM CST
5 stars! The '34 P you included is at least one grade better than the best one I have. Be glad to pay you for it. Mike
From: MichaelWaite1 ( 844 ) - February 13 2022 - 01:23 PM CST
From: Nikita ( 618 ) - February 11 2022 - 11:58 PM CST
Had a great experience. Coins shipped out very quickly, and arrived looking as good as in the pictures . Also, I feel I should mention the fact that I got some free coins in my order, so thank you very much for that! Would definitely order from this seller again.
From: Nikita ( 618 ) - February 11 2022 - 11:58 PM CST