realestatedoc451's Feedback Ratings History

Member Since: Feb 22 2019 08:47 AM CST
Last Login Activity: Nov 13 2019 10:15 AM CST

Positive 9As Seller 9Given to Others 8
From: Walker799 ( 62 ) - November 7 2019 - 05:01 PM CST
Very nice. Thanks.
From: Hholsapple ( 21 ) - August 14 2019 - 10:52 PM CDT
Coin was just as described.
From: timabbey ( 13 ) - August 6 2019 - 07:56 PM CDT
the package came today and your merchandise was fantastic. I do not know why you did not respond to me or why it was so late but it was worth the wait. I am very happy with the product, Thank you Tim Abbey
From: timabbey ( 13 ) - August 6 2019 - 07:56 PM CDT