upnorthcoins's Feedback Ratings History

Last Login Activity: Aug 9 2020 05:28 AM CDT

From: poppagal ( 146 ) - August 1 2020 - 05:15 AM CDT
received coin Friday took 5 days.thanks
From: poppagal ( 146 ) - August 1 2020 - 05:15 AM CDT
received coin Friday took 5 days.thanks
From: jmjeffers1 ( 3 ) - July 31 2020 - 08:44 AM CDT
Shipping was quick and was very happy with my purchase.
From: JNLcollectibles ( 7 ) - July 20 2020 - 05:07 AM CDT
fast shipping, and as described. Thank you very much
From: Jaysways ( 304 ) - July 17 2020 - 07:08 PM CDT
Was a smooth transaction, and was received in a professional and timely fashion. I recommend upnorthcoins and am looking forward to doing more business with this seller.
From: jelcnc1 ( 18 ) - July 14 2020 - 10:31 AM CDT
Item just as described, fast response from seller along with good communication. Very fast shipping I will be back again Thanks!!!
From: jelcnc1 ( 18 ) - July 14 2020 - 10:31 AM CDT
From: jelcnc1 ( 18 ) - July 14 2020 - 10:31 AM CDT
From: jelcnc1 ( 18 ) - July 12 2020 - 04:56 AM CDT
Item just as described.
From: Jaysways ( 304 ) - July 3 2020 - 06:14 PM CDT
From: LJNash0078 ( 21 ) - June 29 2020 - 05:00 PM CDT
Hi Mark I received my 1948 D Franklin Half Dollar today (7-11-20) and I am pleased with its condition and appearance. Thank you for the prompt shipment, I see that you mailed my order the next day. The U.S. Postal Service was a little slow getting it here. Maybe they should retire the ponies. Thanks Lionel
From: reved ( 346 ) - June 15 2020 - 08:22 AM CDT
mice clear date thansk
From: reved ( 346 ) - June 15 2020 - 08:18 AM CDT
perfect=!!
From: reved ( 346 ) - June 15 2020 - 06:10 AM CDT
request to return, not happy with scratches? Thx reved
From: reved ( 346 ) - June 13 2020 - 04:23 PM CDT
From: Jak6811 ( 60 ) - June 5 2020 - 10:11 AM CDT
From: Jak6811 ( 60 ) - June 5 2020 - 10:11 AM CDT
From: Jak6811 ( 60 ) - June 5 2020 - 10:11 AM CDT
From: Jak6811 ( 60 ) - June 5 2020 - 10:11 AM CDT
From: Jak6811 ( 60 ) - June 5 2020 - 10:11 AM CDT
From: GUNSNCOINS ( 113 ) - May 31 2020 - 09:10 PM CDT
A+ ONE OF THE BEST I'VE DEALT WITH AND WOULD TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT. THANKS YOU FOR GREAT SERVICE AND YOUR EMAILS, I'M WORKING ON MY NEXT ORDER RIGHT NOW. THANKS, DON
From: GUNSNCOINS ( 113 ) - May 31 2020 - 09:10 PM CDT