upnorthcoins's Feedback Ratings History

upnorthcoins
Member Since: Aug 7 2016 03:22 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Oct 30 2020 11:12 PM CDT

From: WestJR ( 37 ) - September 18 2020 - 08:14 AM CDT
Thanks Again for being prompt with shipment and sending the exact coins from your post's. A+++ Raiting from me for this seller. They are also very friendly and keep you informed of when they ship your order by sending you a Private message. I really appreciate that. Thanks again.
From: WestJR ( 37 ) - September 18 2020 - 08:14 AM CDT
From: WestJR ( 37 ) - September 18 2020 - 08:14 AM CDT
From: Trailwood ( 18 ) - September 13 2020 - 01:42 PM CDT
The Peace Dollar and Winged Liberty Head and Barber Dimes are as pictured and very nice coins. Great service and prompt delivery.
From: Trailwood ( 18 ) - September 13 2020 - 01:42 PM CDT
From: Trailwood ( 18 ) - September 13 2020 - 01:42 PM CDT
From: ALLENR ( 791 ) - September 10 2020 - 06:04 PM CDT
From: ALLENR ( 791 ) - September 10 2020 - 06:04 PM CDT
From: ALLENR ( 791 ) - September 10 2020 - 06:04 PM CDT
Thanks for being understanding--Al
From: WestJR ( 37 ) - September 9 2020 - 11:03 PM CDT
As before everything went smoothly with this seller. I would recomend them and also plan to buy from them again. Thanks.
From: WestJR ( 37 ) - September 9 2020 - 11:03 PM CDT
From: WestJR ( 37 ) - September 9 2020 - 11:03 PM CDT
From: ALLENR ( 791 ) - September 7 2020 - 11:22 AM CDT
Mark-Thanks for another great coin--Al
From: lp4342 ( 2 ) - September 5 2020 - 05:11 PM CDT
Excellent communication and packaging.
From: ALLENR ( 791 ) - September 1 2020 - 11:18 PM CDT
Mark-Thanks for the great coins & really fast shipping--Al
From: ALLENR ( 791 ) - September 1 2020 - 11:18 PM CDT
Mark-Thanks for the great coins & really fast shipping--Al
From: ALLENR ( 791 ) - September 1 2020 - 11:18 PM CDT
Mark-Thanks for the great coins & really fast shipping--Al
From: ALLENR ( 791 ) - September 1 2020 - 11:18 PM CDT
Mark-Thanks for the great coins & really fast shipping--Al
From: Jaysways ( 325 ) - August 28 2020 - 08:31 PM CDT
Was a smooth transaction, and was received in a professional and timely fashion. I'm recommending and looking forward to doing more business with upnorthcoins.
From: geri ( 51 ) - August 23 2020 - 09:10 AM CDT
From: mbschwartz ( 2 ) - August 15 2020 - 11:52 PM CDT
My proof set arrived very fast and in the condition promised! Thanks very much!
From: BILLYBOY ( 124 ) - August 11 2020 - 07:16 AM CDT
From: Juneau4 ( 95 ) - August 10 2020 - 06:19 PM CDT
Received the coins quickly even after the postal service messed up. Marco made a phone call to me and told me what happened and all was taken care. 100% post office fault. Outstanding service and I will definitely buy from upnorthcoins in the future. (if wife lets me)
From: Juneau4 ( 95 ) - August 10 2020 - 06:19 PM CDT