USA Coin Book Item ID Number:
For your consideration is this 1883 Liberty Nickel (No Cents).
First year of the Liberty Nickel (1883-1913)
Minted in Philadelphia complete in coin protector.
Designer - Engraver: Charles E. Barber
Metal Composition: 75% Copper - 25% Nickel
Diameter: 21.2 mm
Mass / Weight: 5 grams
According to rating marked on coin protector by previous collector/owner, coin is rated an AU+.
We will combine shipping at discounts on multiple coin purchases.
1) Sold As-Is. Buyer (and Seller) protection through Pay Pal.
2) Photos are part of our description. Color images due to computer screen or browser settings may be slightly different. The actual product colors prevail.
3) Coin pictured is the actual one buyer will receive. Unless otherwise noted, coin is non-certified. We do not attach a grade to our coins because we are not a coin dealer nor experts on all coins we list, and grading is very subjective. We leave it up to you to grade the coin based on our photos.
4) Should have a question please ask before bidding. If you experience an issue with any purchase, please message us. Though we have no return provision (due to a few bad apples returning coins in different condition than the we originally shipped and didn't want to start "marking" coins), we do believe in providing excellent customer service.
5) We always ship within 24 hours of receipt of Pay Pal transfer.
Visit WristRock.com for other vintage collectibles and our exclusive guitar watches.