USA Coin Book Item ID Number:
1910 P Lincoln Wheat Cent: Bronze Composite Penny
Minted at: Philadelphia
Designer - Engraver: Victor D. Brenner
Metal Composition: 95% Copper - 5% Tin and Zinc
Diameter: 19 mm
Mass / Weight: 3.11 grams
"EF" has been listed on the protective sleeve by previous collector.
We combine shipping on multiple coin purchases.
1) Sold As-Is. Buyer (and Seller) protection through Pay Pal.
2) Photos are part of our description. Color images due to computer screen or browser settings may be slightly different. The actual product colors prevail. Photos show cloudy white around coin border. These images are NOT on the coins themselves. It is a lighting issue in the photos caused by the plastic film from the protective coin sleeves.
3) Coin pictured is the actual one buyer will receive. Unless otherwise noted, coin is non-certified. We do not attach a grade to our coins because we are not a coin dealer nor experts on all coins we list, and grading is very subjective. We leave it up to you to grade the coin based on our photos.
4) Should have a question please ask before bidding. If you experience an issue with any purchase, please message us.
5) We always ship orders within 24 hours of receipt of Pay Pal transfer.
Visit WristRock.com for other vintage collectibles and our exclusive guitar watches.