USA Coin Book Item ID Number:
Theodore Roosevelt $1 Coin Mounted on Bio Card
w/ Two Collectible Stamps
Theme: Tribute to Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President (1901 – 1909) of United States
Biographical Poster Board contains:
$1 Theodore Roosevelt Coin
Designer - Engraver: Don Everhart
Metal Composition: 88.5% Copper - 6% Zinc - 3.5% Manganese - 2% Nickel
Diameter: 26.5 mm
Mass / Weight: 8.1 grams.
Also in collection are two mint condition stamps mounted on "T.R.'s" Bio card:
1) The 6 cent stamp, 1955 issued, based on a 1908 painting by de Laszlo
2) The 3 cent stamp from 1953 commemorating the opening of his New York home as a national historic site.
1) Sold As-Is. Buyer (and Seller) protection through Pay Pal.
2) Photos are part of our description.
Color images due to computer screen or browser settings may be slightly different.
The actual product colors prevail.
3) Coin pictured is the actual one buyer will receive.
We do not attach a grade to our coins because:
a)we are not a coin dealer nor experts on all coins we list, and
b) grading is very subjective. We leave it up to you to grade the coin based on our detailed photos.
4) Should have a question please ask before bidding. If you experience an issue with any purchase, please message us. Though we have no return provision (due to a few bad apples returning coins in different condition than the we originally shipped and didn't want to start "marking" coins), we do believe in providing excellent customer service.
Visit the WristRock website for other vintage collectibles and our exclusive guitar watches.