USA Coin Book Item ID Number:
A 1927 Mercury Dime (90% Silver) US Mint Coin in "Good" Condition
Silver has served as a valuable asset to investors for many reasons. It’s often used to diversify one’s portfolio, hedge against inflation, and is seen as a “safe haven” to store your wealth.
1. Coin Grading: We guarantee authenticity only. Any grades are our opinion. We encourage communication before you purchase. We are always willing to give you our opinion of any coin. We provide pictures on the obverse and reverse of each coin we sell. These pictures should be sufficient to ensure your satisfaction. We are happy to answer questions in the Coin Book message system. To ensure customer satisfaction we have a 3 day return policy.
2. Grading by third parties: Our transaction is with you. Please do not involve us with any third party in our transaction. Three coin dealers might agree on the grade of a coin if two of them were dead. WE PLACE ZERO VALUE ON ANY THIRD PARTY GRADING OPINION EXCEPT AUTHENTICITY.
3. Authenticity: All coins are guaranteed to be genuine and may be returned any time for a 100% refund if not genuine.
4. View items: Please use Coin Books picture enlargement feature to determine if the condition of each coin we sell is to your satisfaction. THE PICTURE OF THE COIN IS THE GRADE OF THE COIN PRESENTED. One Million words could never provide a better description than a picture. Any written description is merely our opinion and not a guarantee of what our buyer or any other party may arrive at. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our description. You must rely solely on your own assessment as to the grade of any coin.
5. Ask before you buy: Feel free to ask questions before you pay. We take the most realistic pictures we can, and rely on these pictures to represent the grade of each coin. WE ENCOURAGE EVERY BUYER TO PLEASE FEEL FREE to ask us any questions you may have about an item.