USA Coin Book Item ID Number:
Raw / Unspecified
A 1959 Roosevelt Dime (90% Silver) US Mint Coin in "About Uncirculated" Condition.
This genuine 1959 Roosevelt dime was struck at the Philadelphia Mint. After FDR`s death in 1945, the dime was chosen to honor him because of his personal battle against polio, and his involvement in the March of Dimes. Needed by anyone hoping to build a complete date and mint mark collection - order today!
1. Coin Grading: We guarantee authenticity only. Any grades are our opinion. We provide pictures on the obverse and reverse of each coin we sell. These pictures should be sufficient to ensure your satisfaction. We are happy to answer questions in the Coin Book message system.
2. Grading by third parties: Our transaction is with you. Please do not involve us with any third party in our transaction. WE PLACE ZERO VALUE ON ANY THIRD PARTY GRADING OPINION EXCEPT AUTHENTICITY.
3. Authenticity: All coins are guaranteed to be genuine and may be returned any time for a 100% refund if not genuine.
4. View items: Please use Coin Books picture enlargement feature to determine if the condition of each coin we sell is to your satisfaction. THE PICTURE OF THE COIN IS THE GRADE OF THE COIN PRESENTED. Any written description is merely our opinion and not a guarantee of what our buyer or any other party may arrive at. You must rely solely on your own assessment as to the grade of any coin.
5. Shipping: Standard Shipping $2.25 Ground Advantage with Tracking $5.25