9Sec93LX's Feedback Ratings History

9Sec93LX
Member Since: Jan 9 2019 07:10 PM CST
Last Login Activity: Sep 30 2020 07:10 AM CDT
9sec93lx    706eBay feedback star

9sec93lx - 706eBay feedback star

From: RGStokes ( 61 ) - September 4 2020 - 09:39 PM CDT
coins exactly as advertised. Three Franklin proofs at reasonable price. It took awhile to receive these, ordered on Sept 4th, didn't receive them until the 14th. Package was manhandled by the PO, side of envelope was ripped open, fortunately the coins were all accounted for and enclosed in capsules.

Reply by 9Sec93LX: I was wondering about the package being delivered. I mailed it on the Saturday the 5th and apparently it took 9 days to get from Florida to Connecticut. On September 11th the 6th day after I mailed it, it was still in Jacksonville Florida. Sigh I'm terribly sorry for the delay, but relieved to hear that all is well and you got your coins. I try to package everything really well so I'm not sure what happened to yours. Thanks again for your purchase A+ Buyer 5 Star communication
From: RGStokes ( 61 ) - September 4 2020 - 09:39 PM CDT

From: RGStokes ( 61 ) - September 4 2020 - 09:39 PM CDT

From: craigerspaz ( 8 ) - August 15 2020 - 06:37 PM CDT
Excellent exactly as described.Fast ship
From: craigerspaz ( 8 ) - August 15 2020 - 06:37 PM CDT
Excellent exactly as described.Fast ship
From: craigerspaz ( 8 ) - August 15 2020 - 06:37 PM CDT
Excellent exactly as described.Fast ship
From: RnRCoins ( 10241 ) - August 14 2020 - 05:48 AM CDT
WELCOME to BACK. Thank you for this fine order and prompt payment. Your coins have been shipped with tracking and insurance. Hope you enjoy them. Rich/Rose RnR Coins
From: RnRCoins ( 10241 ) - August 14 2020 - 05:48 AM CDT
From: TaddsCoins ( 58 ) - July 29 2020 - 01:56 PM CDT
From: WestJR ( 35 ) - July 10 2020 - 03:20 PM CDT
Was on it with the shipping. Sold the same coin as picture. I would buy from seller again.
From: Mendezlulu ( 86 ) - July 9 2020 - 05:54 PM CDT
From: Whitesand ( 85 ) - June 25 2020 - 03:53 PM CDT
Very nice coin. Shipped fast and nicely wrapped.
From: gerib ( 95 ) - June 14 2020 - 11:17 PM CDT
From: Tynrhos ( 19 ) - June 13 2020 - 04:42 PM CDT
As described, Safely shipped, Thanks.
From: Lambchop ( 42 ) - May 27 2020 - 05:27 PM CDT
From: Lzatty ( 16 ) - May 26 2020 - 04:49 PM CDT
From: Yaz1961 ( 173 ) - May 25 2020 - 02:03 PM CDT
nice coin fasst delivery thanks
From: Mendezlulu ( 86 ) - May 24 2020 - 11:17 AM CDT
From: Mendezlulu ( 86 ) - May 24 2020 - 11:17 AM CDT
From: Mendezlulu ( 86 ) - May 24 2020 - 11:17 AM CDT
From: Broy067 ( 1 ) - May 13 2020 - 06:53 PM CDT
From: Belcherjeff ( 63 ) - April 18 2020 - 05:47 PM CDT
The seller came through quickly and exactly as advertised. I also appreciate that he sent the coins in a sufficiently protected manner. Thank you!
From: Belcherjeff ( 63 ) - April 18 2020 - 05:47 PM CDT