Leescoins's Feedback Ratings History

Member Since: Jan 8 2014 09:49 PM CST
Last Login Activity: Mar 5 2021 10:42 PM CST
halfdollarman1955    616eBay feedback star

halfdollarman1955 - 616eBay feedback star

From: Chazmainenian ( 12 ) - February 16 2021 - 09:02 PM CST
Hi Lee! Glad to meet up with you here and thanks again for pointing me to USACoinbook. Although I'm retired, I still don't like to waste time in front of a computer trying to win bids on coins that really don't cost much to begin with. I'll keep an eye on your items here. In addition to finishing the Walking Liberty, Franklin, and Washington (to 1964) sets I started as a kid, I want to complete a Peace Dollar collection. Take care, looking forward to doing business with you again. Regards . . . Charlie Kuefler

Reply by Leescoins: Thanks for the great feedback, Charlie. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Have a great year of retirement. Lee
From: Chazmainenian ( 12 ) - February 16 2021 - 09:02 PM CST
From: Chazmainenian ( 12 ) - February 16 2021 - 09:02 PM CST
From: Chazmainenian ( 12 ) - February 16 2021 - 09:02 PM CST
From: bart ( 81 ) - February 14 2021 - 05:39 PM CST
ty........ nice half....... fast shipper too
From: Jplynn96 ( 34 ) - February 11 2021 - 06:54 PM CST
Coin arrived fast and in condition described. Will buy from seller again!
From: Dg2016 ( 25 ) - February 10 2021 - 03:50 AM CST
Exactly like pictures. Fast shipping.Thanks Leescoins.
From: Dg2016 ( 25 ) - February 10 2021 - 02:44 AM CST
Nice coins. Exactly as pictured. Thanks Leescoins.
From: Jplynn96 ( 34 ) - February 5 2021 - 09:38 PM CST
Coin arrived quickly and in condition described will buy from vendor again.
From: bart ( 81 ) - January 26 2021 - 12:55 PM CST
really nice halfs.....fast shipping.....ty
From: bart ( 81 ) - January 26 2021 - 12:55 PM CST
really nice halfs.....fast shipping.....ty
From: stevedickerson ( 4458 ) - January 15 2021 - 11:32 AM CST
Nice coins, great service
From: DBFfromHNG3 ( 101 ) - January 10 2021 - 07:20 PM CST
Arrived safe and secure and quickly
From: MDW5150 ( 23 ) - January 7 2021 - 03:52 PM CST
Nice coin, thank you for the excellent service
From: ronro ( 48 ) - January 4 2021 - 08:10 PM CST
good seller fast service good coin
From: chandlerpeter ( 32 ) - January 4 2021 - 02:09 PM CST
From: KayMarie1992 ( 97 ) - December 20 2020 - 03:52 PM CST
Got the coins.. They are all very nice thank you!
From: KayMarie1992 ( 97 ) - December 20 2020 - 03:52 PM CST
Got the coins.. They are all very nice thank you!