QualityCoins1's Feedback Ratings History

QualityCoins1
View Profile Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: May 15 2017 05:22 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Feb 17 2020 05:47 PM CST

From: Darcy ( 23 ) - February 10 2020 - 04:00 PM CST
As described--Thanks
From: Darcy ( 23 ) - February 10 2020 - 04:00 PM CST
As described--Thanks
From: Darcy ( 23 ) - February 10 2020 - 04:00 PM CST
As described--Thanks
From: MCRT20 ( 1 ) - February 1 2020 - 06:28 PM CST
Thank you for the nice coin and quick delivery. You were my first ebay coin buy since I’m old school and not very trusting, but thank you again for the u eventful transaction. Do you have other old us coins you are selling? If so I would be interested in taking a look at what you have. Again, thank you

Reply by QualityCoins1: I know you meant to say USACOINBOOK instead of epay, no porblem. I'm glad you got the Barber half okay and like it. Yes, I do have other old coins, just go to any of my ads (including the one you purchased) and click on the red button to my store. Regards, Jim (QualityCoins1)
From: SteveMDunn ( 7 ) - January 23 2020 - 12:04 PM CST
From: SteveMDunn ( 7 ) - January 23 2020 - 12:04 PM CST
From: retrac1 ( 12 ) - January 18 2020 - 07:41 PM CST
Coin received in good condition as advertised. Thanks.
From: pdesider ( 11 ) - January 5 2020 - 12:20 PM CST
Beautiful coin. Shipped promptly. No complaints!
From: jwrflint ( 440 ) - December 29 2019 - 10:09 AM CST
From: Sandman72 ( 36 ) - December 21 2019 - 05:03 PM CST
Seller repeatedly meets or exceeds expectations. I highly recommend this seller. Quick merchandise receipt.
From: Sandman72 ( 36 ) - December 15 2019 - 11:18 PM CST
Coins exactly as advertised. Speedy shipping too! Am extremely satisfied with my dealings with this seller! I highly recommend this seller!
From: Sandman72 ( 36 ) - December 15 2019 - 11:18 PM CST
From: Sandman72 ( 36 ) - December 15 2019 - 11:18 PM CST
From: Sandman72 ( 36 ) - December 15 2019 - 11:18 PM CST
From: Sandman72 ( 36 ) - December 15 2019 - 11:18 PM CST
From: Sandman72 ( 36 ) - December 15 2019 - 11:18 PM CST
From: Sandman72 ( 36 ) - December 14 2019 - 10:25 PM CST
Seller was quick and everything was accurate. I am extremely satisfied with my order. I highly recommend this seller!
From: Sandman72 ( 36 ) - December 14 2019 - 10:25 PM CST
From: JPollard61 ( 20 ) - December 13 2019 - 05:46 PM CST
From: JPollard61 ( 20 ) - December 13 2019 - 05:46 PM CST
From: Sandman72 ( 36 ) - December 1 2019 - 11:02 PM CST
Seller was quick and everything was as advertised! Excllent seller.
From: mvgebhard ( 76 ) - December 1 2019 - 08:44 AM CST
Great vintage coin. Using it for a type set to show our Scouts! Smooth transaction
From: eparrish ( 150 ) - November 30 2019 - 07:14 PM CST