TaddsCoins's Feedback Ratings History

Last Login Activity: Sep 16 2021 03:32 PM CDT

From: edgch ( 1450 ) - September 13 2021 - 03:36 PM CDT
Great repeat buyer. 5 stars ***** all the way. Thanks
From: cuccurullo417 ( 7 ) - September 10 2021 - 11:34 AM CDT
GREAT COIN TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION
From: Butch23113 ( 22 ) - September 9 2021 - 05:16 PM CDT
Good communication and fast shipping. Coins received in good shape as described. A++ seller. Thanks!
From: Butch23113 ( 22 ) - September 9 2021 - 05:16 PM CDT
From: Butch23113 ( 22 ) - September 9 2021 - 05:16 PM CDT
From: gloriamalmstrom ( 74 ) - July 31 2021 - 09:03 PM CDT
Immediate response and mailing! Grateful.

Reply by TaddsCoins: Thank you. Hope to see you again.
From: DesertCoins ( 3354 ) - July 31 2021 - 04:18 PM CDT
OUTSTANDING USA Coin Book CUSTOMER‼️‼️‼️‼️ Thanks very much for your business‼️‼️‼️‼️
From: Dinosaur457 ( 16 ) - July 26 2021 - 11:59 PM CDT
I received my coins in the mail the other day and I am more than thrilled on my purchases The grading was spot on and I was happy that I broadened my list of dealers from USA Coin book to find just the right coins at just the right price I am working on a set of coins from The Great Depression 1929 to 1933 and these 2 coins a 1930-S SLQ and a 1930-S Indian Head Nickel will make a nice additions to my set. Thanks again

Reply by TaddsCoins: Thank you. Hope to see you again.
From: Dinosaur457 ( 16 ) - July 26 2021 - 11:59 PM CDT

Reply by TaddsCoins: Thank you. Hope to see you again.
From: gloriamalmstrom ( 74 ) - July 21 2021 - 07:16 PM CDT
Good to do business with TaddsCoins. Responds immediately.

Reply by TaddsCoins: Thank you. Hope to see you again.
From: SiSimonson ( 82 ) - July 13 2021 - 08:30 AM CDT
From: maximus7 ( 178 ) - June 30 2021 - 05:14 AM CDT
Excellent coins

Reply by TaddsCoins: Thank you for your business, please let us know if we can help in the future.
From: MStone ( 7 ) - June 30 2021 - 05:14 AM CDT

Reply by TaddsCoins: Thank you. Hope to see you again.
From: maximus7 ( 178 ) - June 30 2021 - 05:14 AM CDT
Excellent coins

From: maximus7 ( 178 ) - June 30 2021 - 05:14 AM CDT
Excellent coins

From: robertb17 ( 73 ) - June 29 2021 - 02:10 PM CDT

Reply by TaddsCoins: Thank you. Hope to see you again.
From: SiSimonson ( 82 ) - June 29 2021 - 06:13 AM CDT

Reply by TaddsCoins: Thank you. Hope to see you again.
From: paulxh ( 45 ) - June 27 2021 - 11:22 PM CDT
Coin came today, it look great, thank you. it also has meaning to me for if our country is going to be saved, it is going to be due to our constitution. Have a great 4th of July. Blessings - Paulxh

From: RnRCoins ( 12925 ) - June 26 2021 - 12:06 AM CDT
WELCOME BACK !!!!!!!!!! Thank you for this fine order and prompt payment. Your coin has been mailed..Hope you enjoy it... Rich/Rose... RnR Coins
From: nwspecialties ( 1080 ) - June 26 2021 - 12:05 AM CDT
From: Leyendecker ( 9462 ) - June 26 2021 - 12:03 AM CDT
Easy transaction. Great customer.

Reply by TaddsCoins: Thank you.
From: Leyendecker ( 9462 ) - June 26 2021 - 12:03 AM CDT
Easy transaction. Great customer.

Reply by TaddsCoins: Thank you.
From: 1909S ( 3220 ) - June 23 2021 - 05:29 PM CDT
Immediate Payment. Thanks so much!!!!!
From: HOQC ( 19 ) - June 22 2021 - 09:53 PM CDT