Zpro1111's Feedback Ratings History

Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: Feb 13 2017 01:05 PM CST
Last Login Activity: Jun 5 2020 07:55 PM CDT
zpro1111    278eBay feedback star

zpro1111 - 278eBay feedback star

From: ctcoins ( 1221 ) - May 28 2020 - 08:10 AM CDT
5-Star Seller!
From: DWirt1954 ( 227 ) - May 28 2020 - 12:06 AM CDT
Great Coins, Thank you, Received an extra coin (1999 Iran 100 Rials, KM 1261.2) was that on purpose or an error. Received all coins on this invoice on 6/01/2020
From: DWirt1954 ( 227 ) - May 28 2020 - 12:06 AM CDT
From: DWirt1954 ( 227 ) - May 28 2020 - 12:06 AM CDT
From: DWirt1954 ( 227 ) - May 28 2020 - 12:06 AM CDT
From: DWirt1954 ( 227 ) - May 28 2020 - 12:06 AM CDT
From: DWirt1954 ( 227 ) - May 28 2020 - 12:06 AM CDT
From: DWirt1954 ( 227 ) - May 28 2020 - 12:06 AM CDT
From: Kravincoins ( 467 ) - May 27 2020 - 11:29 AM CDT
As always a pleasure doing business with! Has been a big part in building my current collection mission and has been kind enough to let me know when he had more coins I may need. Amazing shipping and the best price. So many sellers want 4 times the value! I highly highly highly recommend this seller!! Top notch!!