alpha65's Feedback Ratings History

alpha65
Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: Jul 9 2016 10:15 AM CDT
Last Login Activity: Dec 12 2017 08:16 PM CST
65-snoopy-2009    1706eBay feedback star

65-snoopy-2009 - 1706eBay feedback star

Positive 364As Seller 364Given to Others 363
From: mhmk2240 ( 2876 ) - October 9 2017 - 01:00 PM CDT
I received my coin order, Mr. Lim, and everything looks wonderful. I appreciate working with you. Always professional, timely, and great coins. Thank you again for another terrific transaction. Matt
From: royboy753 ( 564 ) - October 8 2017 - 11:56 AM CDT
From: stevedickerson ( 676 ) - September 18 2017 - 04:51 PM CDT
All coins are exactly as described, and the seller provided quick service. I will purchase again!
From: stevedickerson ( 676 ) - September 18 2017 - 04:51 PM CDT