atchisonbj's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: Nov 1 2012 11:06 AM CDT
Last Login Activity: Mar 5 2021 10:39 PM CST
atchisonbj    231eBay feedback star

atchisonbj - 231eBay feedback star

From: emsCar ( 42 ) - February 28 2021 - 08:04 AM CST
Nice guy, genuinely concerned about the buyer, gave me a choice of very nice coins. Will buy from him again.
From: emsCar ( 42 ) - February 28 2021 - 08:04 AM CST
From: emsCar ( 42 ) - February 28 2021 - 08:04 AM CST
From: emsCar ( 42 ) - February 28 2021 - 08:04 AM CST
From: emsCar ( 42 ) - February 28 2021 - 08:04 AM CST
From: emsCar ( 42 ) - February 28 2021 - 08:04 AM CST
From: emsCar ( 42 ) - February 28 2021 - 08:04 AM CST
From: emsCar ( 42 ) - February 28 2021 - 08:04 AM CST
From: wyohawk ( 5 ) - February 25 2021 - 08:11 PM CST
I received four coins all as advertised. They were nice coins all independently packaged and shipped as a group in a very expeditious manner along with a short hand written note and typed letter. Well done, thank you.
From: wyohawk ( 5 ) - February 25 2021 - 08:11 PM CST
From: wyohawk ( 5 ) - February 25 2021 - 08:11 PM CST
From: wyohawk ( 5 ) - February 25 2021 - 08:11 PM CST
From: socalcollectablesoc ( 183 ) - February 22 2021 - 11:20 PM CST
As described. Very nice coin. Safe and secure shipping. Thank you!
From: MAGILLA ( 684 ) - February 18 2021 - 07:59 PM CST
★ª"˜¨¨★ª"˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸Five ***** Stars¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜"ª★¨¨˜"ª★ VERY HAPPY WITH TRANSACTION...THANK YOU.
From: MAGILLA ( 684 ) - February 18 2021 - 07:59 PM CST
From: ssvolpe ( 34 ) - February 16 2021 - 04:34 PM CST
Item as described.
From: bart ( 81 ) - February 14 2021 - 05:45 PM CST
ty nice half dollar.....
From: jmarcruz ( 15 ) - February 11 2021 - 08:00 PM CST
Very pleased with transaction, thank you.
From: jmarcruz ( 15 ) - February 11 2021 - 08:00 PM CST
Very pleased with transaction, thank you.
From: Jplynn96 ( 34 ) - February 11 2021 - 06:52 PM CST
Coin arrived today absolutely no problems ordering or getting here will buy from again.
From: vinnylnj ( 71 ) - February 11 2021 - 08:57 AM CST
Fast Shipping! Beautiful coin! Will buy from again!
From: ssvolpe ( 34 ) - February 10 2021 - 07:42 PM CST
Item as described. Fast shipping. Easy transaction.
From: Duellemite ( 319 ) - February 6 2021 - 07:37 PM CST
Fast shipping. Well packaged. Beautiful coin.
From: DBFfromHNG3 ( 101 ) - February 6 2021 - 10:43 AM CST