badbeat's Feedback Ratings History

badbeat
View Profile Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: May 26 2013 06:09 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Oct 1 2020 09:20 AM CDT
hawbeemandave    51eBay feedback star

hawbeemandave - 51eBay feedback star

From: Yaz1961 ( 174 ) - September 9 2020 - 07:49 PM CDT
Thanks for filling the the last hole in my book! Great coin and fast delivery.

Reply by badbeat: Glad I was able to help! Hope I can again in the future. Enjoy your set Bob. regards, Dave
From: socalcollectablesoc ( 46 ) - September 3 2020 - 04:17 PM CDT
Great buyer - first-class in every way - I hope you enjoy your new coins. Thank you!

Reply by badbeat: A pleasure to do business with.
From: socalcollectablesoc ( 46 ) - September 3 2020 - 04:17 PM CDT
From: socalcollectablesoc ( 46 ) - September 3 2020 - 04:17 PM CDT
From: socalcollectablesoc ( 46 ) - September 3 2020 - 04:17 PM CDT
From: socalcollectablesoc ( 46 ) - September 3 2020 - 04:17 PM CDT

Reply by badbeat: Always a pleasure to do business with
From: socalcollectablesoc ( 46 ) - September 3 2020 - 04:17 PM CDT
From: socalcollectablesoc ( 46 ) - September 2 2020 - 06:15 PM CDT
Awesome coin from an awesome seller! A great addition to my collection! Thanks Dave!

Reply by badbeat: Glad you found these in my Inventory! I know they will fit right in your collections. thanks again, Dave
From: socalcollectablesoc ( 46 ) - September 2 2020 - 06:15 PM CDT
From: nickanded ( 278 ) - August 31 2020 - 01:11 PM CDT
Arrived today! Very excellent items. Thank you!

Reply by badbeat: Hi Ed, Thanks for the positive reply. Glad you liked the banknote, very colorful. Hope the girls like it also. See you again soon? Dave
From: nickanded ( 278 ) - August 31 2020 - 01:11 PM CDT
Arrived today! Very excellent items. Thank you!

Reply by badbeat: Hey Ed, You have an advantage on me as you read and speak German. It would sure save me a lot of time in my investigations if I could read those Notgelds (Emergency Money) and find out which town/city they came from. But a very interesting time in Europe. Thanks for the positive response, enjoy. Dave
From: nickanded ( 278 ) - August 31 2020 - 01:11 PM CDT
Arrived today! Very excellent items. Thank you!

Reply by badbeat: Thanks Ed, Very simple but effective design on the coin. Enjoy, Dave
From: RGStokes ( 62 ) - August 30 2020 - 07:03 PM CDT
Great coin, difficult to find. Excellent personal customer service. Only problem was the time it took for the postal service to deliver.

Reply by badbeat: Hi Rodney, Thanks for the positive response. Glad you were able to find the Franklin in My Coin Book. Come back and find some more anytime, enjoy. Dave
From: nickanded ( 278 ) - August 30 2020 - 03:05 PM CDT
Excellent coin, arrived today. Thank you!
From: nickanded ( 278 ) - August 30 2020 - 03:05 PM CDT
Excellent coin, arrived today. Thank you!

Reply by badbeat: Hi again Ed, and thanks. I am glad I kept them in the cello and not transferred to a 2x2! Just like the mint packaged them. Thanks you sir, enjoy.
From: myersw ( 234 ) - August 28 2020 - 07:29 AM CDT
A very nice AU 1892 Columbian Exposition Half.

Reply by badbeat: Hi Wayne, Thanks for the positive response, glad you liked the half, enjoy. Dave
From: EricL ( 58 ) - August 27 2020 - 08:10 AM CDT
Easy transaction, quick shipping, friendly communications.

Reply by badbeat: Thanks for the positive response Eric, glade you like the Canadian Coins. Keep that up we may start calling you a 'Canuck'. Enjoy, hope to see you again soon, regards Dave.
From: EricL ( 58 ) - August 27 2020 - 08:10 AM CDT
Easy transaction, quick shipping, friendly communications.
From: EricL ( 58 ) - August 27 2020 - 08:10 AM CDT
Easy transaction, quick shipping, friendly communications.
From: EricL ( 58 ) - August 27 2020 - 08:10 AM CDT
Easy transaction, quick shipping, friendly communications.
From: EricL ( 58 ) - August 27 2020 - 08:10 AM CDT
Easy transaction, quick shipping, friendly communications.
From: EricL ( 58 ) - August 27 2020 - 08:10 AM CDT
Easy transaction, quick shipping, friendly communications.
From: stevedickerson ( 3791 ) - August 17 2020 - 05:40 PM CDT

Reply by badbeat: A MASTERFUL NUMISMATISTS AND FRIEND. THANK YOU, KIND SIR, BE SAFE. DAVE
From: JFl03 ( 26 ) - August 15 2020 - 07:29 AM CDT
Great seller; nice coins. Thank you.

Reply by badbeat: Hi Jacinto, Thanks for the positive response. Glad the two Haiti coins finally arrived and you are happy, enjoy. Dave
From: JFl03 ( 26 ) - August 15 2020 - 07:29 AM CDT
Great seller; nice coins. Thank you.