bejemcoins's Feedback Ratings History

Member Since: Jun 11 2015 09:47 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Jul 2 2020 10:37 AM CDT

From: bigbill31525 ( 126 ) - June 10 2020 - 07:57 PM CDT
thanks
From: lkelley ( 711 ) - June 9 2020 - 08:31 PM CDT
Nice coins and fast shipping.
From: lkelley ( 711 ) - June 9 2020 - 08:31 PM CDT
Nice coins and fast shipping.
From: njmj96 ( 45 ) - June 5 2020 - 06:57 PM CDT
Excellent condition. Everything as promised/ advertised. Great transaction!
From: njmj96 ( 45 ) - June 5 2020 - 06:57 PM CDT
Excellent condition. Everything as promised/ advertised. Great transaction!
From: ctcoins ( 1225 ) - May 26 2020 - 09:25 PM CDT
5-Star Seller!
From: WestJR ( 3 ) - May 19 2020 - 07:09 PM CDT
Seller came through with great shipping and the Exact coin shown in picture. I am Pleased with purchase. I would buy from this seller again.
From: denibeckk ( 499 ) - May 7 2020 - 01:28 PM CDT
Thanks again, have a great day
From: denibeckk ( 499 ) - May 7 2020 - 01:28 PM CDT
Thanks again, have a great day
From: Zeppelingirl ( 123 ) - April 26 2020 - 10:02 PM CDT
I'm really happy with the coins I received. Special thanks to this seller for going out of their way to mail this during these perilous times we're going through. I'll definitely buy from this seller again
From: Zeppelingirl ( 123 ) - April 26 2020 - 10:02 PM CDT