blstevens's Feedback Ratings History

Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: Feb 10 2016 03:48 PM CST
Last Login Activity: Jun 1 2020 01:45 PM CDT

From: jasonhance ( 2 ) - May 26 2020 - 02:34 PM CDT
Absolutely beautiful presidential dollar coins. Minimal marks and tremendous luster. Came packaged securely to avoid damage during shipping which I greatly appreciate. Will definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommend.
From: FredBump ( 2 ) - May 24 2020 - 09:46 PM CDT
GOOD COIN
From: rockytop ( 114 ) - May 22 2020 - 07:05 AM CDT
Nice coin and fast shipping. Thanks!
From: Washington13 ( 88 ) - May 21 2020 - 06:42 AM CDT
From: Washington13 ( 88 ) - May 21 2020 - 06:42 AM CDT
From: Washington13 ( 88 ) - May 21 2020 - 06:42 AM CDT
From: Washington13 ( 88 ) - May 21 2020 - 06:42 AM CDT
From: bigbill31525 ( 117 ) - May 19 2020 - 02:46 PM CDT
thanks
From: 1rstrun ( 33 ) - May 18 2020 - 08:28 PM CDT
Excellent coins, and super-fast shipping!! A+!
From: 1rstrun ( 33 ) - May 18 2020 - 08:28 PM CDT
Excellent coins, and super-fast shipping!! A+!