coinrat's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact member
Member Since: Aug 20 2015 08:17 AM CDT
Last Login Activity: Dec 12 2019 08:36 AM CST
coinrat    1276eBay feedback star

coinrat - 1276eBay feedback star

From: Sandman72 ( 14 ) - December 1 2019 - 11:53 PM CST
Seller g0t merchandise to me quickly and as everything was as advertised. Am extremely pleased. Recommend this seller.
From: Sandman72 ( 14 ) - December 1 2019 - 11:53 PM CST
From: Sandman72 ( 14 ) - December 1 2019 - 11:53 PM CST
From: Walker799 ( 79 ) - November 22 2019 - 02:48 PM CST
Thank you.
From: kcp49 ( 76 ) - November 13 2019 - 09:30 AM CST
Ordered coins on Wed. 11/13. Received them on Sat. 11/16. Excellent service. All coins were beautiful (and very reasonably priced). Definitely will consider COINRAT for my next purchase. Highly recommend them.
From: kcp49 ( 76 ) - November 13 2019 - 09:30 AM CST
From: kcp49 ( 76 ) - November 13 2019 - 09:30 AM CST
From: kcp49 ( 76 ) - November 13 2019 - 09:30 AM CST
From: Walker799 ( 79 ) - November 7 2019 - 05:03 PM CST
Item is great. Thanks.
From: MichaelWaite1 ( 216 ) - November 7 2019 - 04:12 PM CST
Coins were as described. Thanks, Mike...
From: MichaelWaite1 ( 216 ) - November 7 2019 - 04:12 PM CST
Coins were as described. Thanks, Mike...
From: MichaelWaite1 ( 216 ) - November 7 2019 - 04:12 PM CST
Coins were as described. Thanks, Mike...
From: MichaelWaite1 ( 216 ) - November 7 2019 - 04:12 PM CST
Coins were as described. Thanks, Mike...
From: MichaelWaite1 ( 216 ) - November 7 2019 - 04:12 PM CST
Coins were as described. Thanks, Mike...
From: MichaelWaite1 ( 216 ) - November 7 2019 - 04:12 PM CST
Coins were as described. Thanks, Mike...
From: MichaelWaite1 ( 216 ) - November 7 2019 - 04:12 PM CST
Coins were as described. Thanks, Mike...
From: MichaelWaite1 ( 216 ) - November 7 2019 - 04:12 PM CST
Coins were as described. Thanks, Mike...
From: kcp49 ( 76 ) - November 7 2019 - 11:01 AM CST
Ordered coins and received them very promptly--2 days later! Terrific service. All eleven (11) coins that I ordered are outstanding; if anything, they are in even better condition than advertised (and cost what I think was a very reasonable price).
From: kcp49 ( 76 ) - November 7 2019 - 11:01 AM CST