coinsbytom's Feedback Ratings History

Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: Oct 13 2017 08:19 AM CDT
Last Login Activity: Jan 20 2021 01:25 PM CST
treasuresmadebytomb    120eBay feedback star

treasuresmadebytomb - 120eBay feedback star

From: TheCitrusGuy ( 122 ) - January 2 2021 - 07:02 PM CST
Coins look Great! I will be back to buy more.
From: TheCitrusGuy ( 122 ) - January 2 2021 - 07:02 PM CST
Coins look Great! I will be back to buy more.
From: TheCitrusGuy ( 122 ) - January 2 2021 - 07:02 PM CST
Coins look Great! I will be back to buy more.
From: TheCitrusGuy ( 122 ) - January 2 2021 - 07:02 PM CST
Coins look Great! I will be back to buy more.
From: TheCitrusGuy ( 122 ) - January 2 2021 - 07:02 PM CST
Coins look Great! I will be back to buy more.
From: TheDude ( 258 ) - January 1 2021 - 01:46 PM CST
I really like this collection and the presentation. Perfect gift for my young grandson. Shipped very fast and packaged extremely well. True 5 Star Seller !!!!!
From: gezzie ( 112 ) - December 9 2020 - 11:18 PM CST
Very nice to deal with, Thank You
From: mickeymoon7 ( 469 ) - December 1 2020 - 11:53 AM CST
Great seller AAA+
From: RelicGregory ( 260 ) - October 27 2020 - 06:48 PM CDT
Nice coins received as ordered. fast shipping. looking forward to future transactions with this seller.
From: RelicGregory ( 260 ) - October 27 2020 - 06:48 PM CDT
From: LJNash0078 ( 88 ) - October 24 2020 - 07:27 PM CDT
Coinsbytom, Sorry for the delay in sending this notice, but I had an internet connection problem the last few days. I received my 1984 P Kennedy Half Dollar on 10/27/20. I am very pleased with the coin’s condition and appearance. Thank you for your prompt service. Lionel
From: dm001 ( 2 ) - October 18 2020 - 03:45 PM CDT
From: Pacagnan ( 175 ) - October 16 2020 - 06:23 PM CDT
From: Mikeletko1 ( 85 ) - October 15 2020 - 04:36 PM CDT
From: natesnutsandbolts ( 275 ) - October 6 2020 - 03:59 PM CDT
From: TheCitrusGuy ( 122 ) - October 4 2020 - 02:26 PM CDT
First time ordering, coins just as described, fast shipping, smooth transaction! Can't ask for anything more! I will be back!
From: TheCitrusGuy ( 122 ) - October 4 2020 - 02:26 PM CDT
From: TheCitrusGuy ( 122 ) - October 4 2020 - 02:26 PM CDT
From: Chompo ( 123 ) - September 29 2020 - 09:28 PM CDT
From: Chompo ( 123 ) - September 29 2020 - 09:28 PM CDT
From: Yaz1961 ( 210 ) - September 27 2020 - 06:33 PM CDT
Beautiful coin and fast delivery. Thank you
From: socalcollectablesoc ( 137 ) - September 16 2020 - 11:06 PM CDT
As described. Shipped quickly and securely. Thank you!