kenb63's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact member
Member Since: May 17 2015 01:04 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Sep 26 2020 06:33 PM CDT
kenbull9    2820eBay feedback star

kenbull9 - 2820eBay feedback star

Great prices, fast shipping. Doesn't get any better than that.

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your repeat business and hope you will come back for any future needs.

From: Trailwood ( 15 ) - September 13 2020 - 06:29 PM CDT
The Mercury Dime is very nice. Great service and prompt delivery.

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and hope you will come back for any future needs.
From: ptrousil ( 699 ) - September 13 2020 - 02:36 PM CDT