kenb63's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact member
Member Since: May 17 2015 01:04 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Jan 20 2020 01:33 PM CST
kenbull9    2820eBay feedback star

kenbull9 - 2820eBay feedback star

From: Walker799 ( 174 ) - January 16 2020 - 09:34 AM CST
Great items and quick delivery. Thanks again.

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and look forward to future dealings.
From: Walker799 ( 174 ) - January 16 2020 - 09:34 AM CST
Great items and quick delivery. Thanks again.

From: 1rstrun ( 17 ) - January 6 2020 - 12:37 AM CST
Coins were immediately shipped and safely packaged. Pictures and description - very accurate. Happy Customer!

Reply by kenb63: I'm happy, you're happy, all is good. I appreciate your business.
From: 1rstrun ( 17 ) - January 6 2020 - 12:37 AM CST

From: 1rstrun ( 17 ) - January 6 2020 - 12:37 AM CST

From: freedomrepublic ( 916 ) - January 4 2020 - 06:20 PM CST
as always, I am very pleased with the quality of your coins . Thanks again, Phil

Reply by kenb63: I'm happy you're happy, I appreciate your business.
From: cw ( 90 ) - December 31 2019 - 11:33 AM CST
Very nice items. Fast transaction. Would do business with again.

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and look forward to helping with your future coin needs.
From: cw ( 90 ) - December 31 2019 - 11:33 AM CST
Very nice items. Fast transaction. Would do business with again.

From: cw ( 90 ) - December 31 2019 - 11:33 AM CST
Very nice items. Fast transaction. Would do business with again.

From: retrac1 ( 6 ) - December 22 2019 - 07:04 PM CST
Coin received in good condition as advertised. Thanks.

From: Cotton ( 138 ) - December 22 2019 - 11:24 AM CST
Coins as promised and packaged with care. Speedy service. All ways come here for my coins.

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and hope to continue our relationship here on USA Coinbook. If I can help with your collecting in anyway, please message me.
From: Cotton ( 138 ) - December 22 2019 - 11:24 AM CST

From: Cotton ( 138 ) - December 22 2019 - 11:24 AM CST

From: Cotton ( 138 ) - December 22 2019 - 11:24 AM CST

From: Cotton ( 138 ) - December 22 2019 - 11:24 AM CST

From: Cotton ( 138 ) - December 22 2019 - 11:24 AM CST

From: Cotton ( 138 ) - December 22 2019 - 11:24 AM CST

From: Cotton ( 138 ) - December 22 2019 - 11:24 AM CST

From: retrac1 ( 6 ) - December 22 2019 - 06:29 AM CST
Coin received in good condition as advertised. Thanks.

From: daffydizzyme1 ( 543 ) - December 19 2019 - 11:49 PM CST