kenb63's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact member
Member Since: May 17 2015 01:04 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Dec 1 2020 09:09 PM CST
kenbull9    2820eBay feedback star

kenbull9 - 2820eBay feedback star

From: ThePiratesDen ( 2035 ) - November 14 2020 - 09:00 PM CST
Always get exactly what I ordered. Thanks Ken!

Reply by kenb63: Great customer, appreciate your business and hope I can help with any future purchases.
From: ThePiratesDen ( 2035 ) - November 14 2020 - 09:00 PM CST
Always get exactly what I ordered. Thanks Ken!

From: ThePiratesDen ( 2035 ) - November 14 2020 - 09:00 PM CST
Always get exactly what I ordered. Thanks Ken!

From: ThePiratesDen ( 2035 ) - November 14 2020 - 09:00 PM CST
Always get exactly what I ordered. Thanks Ken!

Ken-Thanks once again for more Great coins Great prices & Fast shipping--Al

Reply by kenb63: Great repeat customer, appreciate your business and hope I can help with any future purchases.

From: ALLENR ( 936 ) - November 13 2020 - 01:27 PM CST
Ken-Thanks for the great deal on this book--Al

From: BBB401 ( 30 ) - November 12 2020 - 07:30 AM CST
Coins are just as shown.. Super safe packaging and shipment was fast! I'm happy! and will buy again soon..

From: BBB401 ( 30 ) - November 12 2020 - 07:30 AM CST