kenb63's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact member
Member Since: May 17 2015 01:04 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Oct 19 2019 12:46 PM CDT
kenbull9    2820eBay feedback star

kenbull9 - 2820eBay feedback star

From: Bahia44 ( 350 ) - October 14 2019 - 12:59 PM CDT
Very nice coins....well pleased....excellent seller.

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and look forward to helping with your future coin needs.
From: Bahia44 ( 350 ) - October 14 2019 - 12:59 PM CDT
Very nice coins....well pleased....excellent seller.

From: AAAinst07 ( 182 ) - October 10 2019 - 03:35 PM CDT
Rec'd the coins yesterday. Thanks for the prompt response WRM.

Reply by kenb63: : I appreciate your business and look forward to helping with your future coin needs.
From: AAAinst07 ( 182 ) - October 10 2019 - 03:35 PM CDT

From: AAAinst07 ( 182 ) - October 10 2019 - 03:35 PM CDT

From: AAAinst07 ( 182 ) - October 10 2019 - 03:35 PM CDT

From: lyonj ( 85 ) - October 8 2019 - 11:11 PM CDT
all of the coins arrived on-time and in good condition. coins were priced nicely for the condition of the items.

From: lyonj ( 85 ) - October 8 2019 - 11:11 PM CDT

Fast delivery and nice coins

From: glpete12 ( 558 ) - October 6 2019 - 06:34 PM CDT
Fast delivery and nice coins

From: glpete12 ( 558 ) - October 6 2019 - 06:34 PM CDT
Fast delivery and nice coins

From: rrthorup ( 4 ) - September 30 2019 - 04:44 PM CDT
Excellent service and quick delivery!

Reply by kenb63: Thanks for an easy transaction. I appreciate your business.
From: iam4wvminer ( 801 ) - September 25 2019 - 07:16 PM CDT
GREAT 1915 LINCOLN CENT AND JEFFERSON NICKLE ALBUM

From: iam4wvminer ( 801 ) - September 25 2019 - 07:16 PM CDT
GREAT 1915 LINCOLN CENT AND JEFFERSON NICKLE ALBUM

From: Bravados ( 623 ) - September 11 2019 - 12:09 PM CDT
Coins received were just what I expected.

Reply by kenb63: Thanks for an easy transaction. I appreciate your repeat business.