kenb63's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact member
Member Since: May 17 2015 01:04 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Mar 28 2020 08:47 PM CDT
kenbull9    2820eBay feedback star

kenbull9 - 2820eBay feedback star

From: csofan ( 6 ) - March 24 2020 - 08:09 PM CDT
A very nice purchase. I look forward to doing business with Ken again.

From: csofan ( 6 ) - March 24 2020 - 08:09 PM CDT
A very nice purchase. I look forward to doing business with Ken again.

From: csofan ( 6 ) - March 24 2020 - 08:09 PM CDT
A very nice purchase. I look forward to doing business with Ken again.

From: csofan ( 6 ) - March 24 2020 - 08:09 PM CDT
A very nice purchase. I look forward to doing business with Ken again.

From: BGCoins ( 42 ) - March 17 2020 - 09:52 PM CDT
Ken, I received the Indian Head Cents and they look great. They will be a nice part of my collection. Thank you for sending. Barry Garfield BGCoins (818) 400-2549

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and look forward to helping with any future needs for your collection.
From: BGCoins ( 42 ) - March 17 2020 - 09:52 PM CDT

From: BGCoins ( 42 ) - March 17 2020 - 09:52 PM CDT

From: BGCoins ( 42 ) - March 17 2020 - 09:52 PM CDT

From: BGCoins ( 42 ) - March 17 2020 - 09:52 PM CDT

From: BGCoins ( 42 ) - March 17 2020 - 09:52 PM CDT

From: BGCoins ( 42 ) - March 17 2020 - 09:52 PM CDT

From: BGCoins ( 42 ) - March 17 2020 - 09:52 PM CDT

From: kgfarm ( 3 ) - March 16 2020 - 07:24 PM CDT
Excellent Seller.... nice coins.... very pleased .... Much Thanks !

From: kgfarm ( 3 ) - March 16 2020 - 06:23 PM CDT
Excellent Seller ..... nice coins ..... very pleased ...... Much Thanks !

From: daffydizzyme1 ( 569 ) - March 15 2020 - 12:42 AM CDT
awesome seller,super fast shipping ,always great service A++++++

From: daffydizzyme1 ( 569 ) - March 15 2020 - 12:42 AM CDT
awesome seller,super fast shipping ,always great service A++++++

From: daffydizzyme1 ( 569 ) - March 15 2020 - 12:42 AM CDT
awesome seller,super fast shipping ,always great service A++++++

From: daffydizzyme1 ( 569 ) - March 15 2020 - 12:42 AM CDT
awesome seller,super fast shipping ,always great service A++++++

From: daffydizzyme1 ( 569 ) - March 15 2020 - 12:42 AM CDT
awesome seller,super fast shipping ,always great service A++++++

From: daffydizzyme1 ( 569 ) - March 15 2020 - 12:42 AM CDT
awesome seller,super fast shipping ,always great service A++++++

From: bigjer007 ( 3 ) - March 14 2020 - 10:57 PM CDT
Excellent coins thank you

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and look forward to helping with any future needs.
From: bigjer007 ( 3 ) - March 14 2020 - 10:57 PM CDT
Excellent coins thank you

From: BGCoins ( 42 ) - March 14 2020 - 10:15 AM CDT
Nice coins. Already arrived here in L.A. Thank you Ken! Barry

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business Barry and look forward to future dealings.
From: BGCoins ( 42 ) - March 14 2020 - 10:15 AM CDT