kenb63's Feedback Ratings History

Member Since: May 17 2015 01:04 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Feb 25 2024 07:55 AM CST
kenbull9    2922eBay feedback star

kenbull9 - 2922eBay feedback star

From: skymax ( 473 ) - February 10 2024 - 10:30 PM CST
5 star dealer

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and positive feedback. A pleasure to deal with. Welcome back any time.
From: Bender ( 2 ) - February 10 2024 - 04:32 AM CST
Fantastic seller! The transaction was seamless, and the coins arrived promptly. The items are of excellent quality, just as described. Highly recommended! Thank you for a great experience.

From: Bender ( 2 ) - February 10 2024 - 04:32 AM CST

From: Wolverine ( 171 ) - February 3 2024 - 11:56 PM CST

From: Wolverine ( 171 ) - February 3 2024 - 11:56 PM CST

From: Wolverine ( 171 ) - February 3 2024 - 11:56 PM CST

From: tedwemhoener ( 114 ) - January 25 2024 - 07:17 PM CST

From: drmusc ( 94 ) - January 18 2024 - 08:31 PM CST
very nice coin; fast shipping

Reply by kenb63: : I appreciate your business and positive feedback. A pleasure to deal with. Welcome back any time.
From: 1currency1 ( 7150 ) - January 18 2024 - 04:54 PM CST
Great Coins @ Great Prices. A+ Thanks Again

From: 1currency1 ( 7150 ) - January 18 2024 - 04:54 PM CST
Great Coins @ Great Prices. A+ Thanks Again

From: bigpeanut ( 409 ) - January 12 2024 - 12:25 PM CST
hello just got the roll of 2005 P buffalo nickels & the 3 silver coins thanks and you deliver quick thankagain big moe

Reply by kenb63: Thanks Big Moe, but the Nickels must have been from someone else.
From: bigpeanut ( 409 ) - January 12 2024 - 12:25 PM CST

From: REWiltshire ( 7 ) - January 8 2024 - 12:40 PM CST
As described. Fast shipping

From: collazo505 ( 371 ) - January 6 2024 - 01:38 PM CST
From: kb1957 ( 957 ) - January 3 2024 - 10:27 PM CST
Hi Ken, Thank You for the Beautiful Merc Dimes..! You do such a Great Job with these Orders... All Quality with You..!

From: kb1957 ( 957 ) - January 3 2024 - 10:27 PM CST