kenb63's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact member
Member Since: May 17 2015 01:04 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Dec 6 2021 07:03 PM CST
kenbull9    2922eBay feedback star

kenbull9 - 2922eBay feedback star

From: QualityCoins1 ( 2847 ) - November 23 2021 - 05:46 PM CST
Thank you Ken for the very nice low priced coins, and your help when I first joined this website.

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and positive feedback. Happy to help in anyway I can. Thanks
From: QualityCoins1 ( 2847 ) - November 23 2021 - 05:46 PM CST

From: QualityCoins1 ( 2847 ) - November 23 2021 - 05:46 PM CST

From: QualityCoins1 ( 2847 ) - November 23 2021 - 05:46 PM CST

From: QualityCoins1 ( 2847 ) - November 23 2021 - 05:46 PM CST

From: QualityCoins1 ( 2847 ) - November 23 2021 - 05:46 PM CST

From: Fishguy52 ( 44 ) - November 21 2021 - 10:31 PM CST
Pleased with order.

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and positive feedback. Hope you will come back again.
From: Fishguy52 ( 44 ) - November 21 2021 - 10:31 PM CST

Pleased with order.

From: Fishguy52 ( 44 ) - November 21 2021 - 10:31 PM CST
Pleased with order.

From: Hayseedhall ( 16 ) - November 21 2021 - 10:34 AM CST
Received fine. Met expectations... Thank you
From: druperd ( 782 ) - November 18 2021 - 09:59 AM CST
Never an issue, ships fast, coins are as shown, and a good person to deal with. Thanks.

From: druperd ( 782 ) - November 18 2021 - 09:59 AM CST