kenb63's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact member
Member Since: May 17 2015 01:04 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Nov 28 2022 02:53 PM CST
kenbull9    2922eBay feedback star

kenbull9 - 2922eBay feedback star

From: jlc39 ( 378 ) - November 14 2022 - 06:42 PM CST
Nice honest wear Winged Liberty Cap Dimes…25 to go to complete though the 16D may be out of my budget but I will make this collection as complete as I can. Thanks for helping me plug some holes! Good service, good communications and fair price.

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and positive feedback. Gladf I could help with your collection. Welcome back anytime.
From: jlc39 ( 378 ) - November 14 2022 - 06:42 PM CST

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and positive feedback. Glad I could help with your collection. Welcome back anytime.
From: jlc39 ( 378 ) - November 14 2022 - 06:42 PM CST

From: jlc39 ( 378 ) - November 14 2022 - 06:42 PM CST

From: jlc39 ( 378 ) - November 14 2022 - 06:42 PM CST

From: jlc39 ( 378 ) - November 14 2022 - 06:42 PM CST

From: chucksims730 ( 17 ) - November 1 2022 - 09:24 PM CDT

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and positive feedback. Welcome back anytime.
From: chucksims730 ( 17 ) - November 1 2022 - 09:24 PM CDT