kenb63's Feedback Ratings History

View Profile Contact   contact member
Member Since: May 17 2015 01:04 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Apr 14 2021 04:24 PM CDT
kenbull9    2922eBay feedback star

kenbull9 - 2922eBay feedback star

Very quick delivery and excellent packaging. All items received as ordered.

Reply by kenb63: I appreciate your business and hope you come back for any future needs I can help with.

From: mhmk2240 ( 12113 ) - April 2 2021 - 10:34 AM CDT
Everything looks great. Thank you for the quick delivery.

From: mhmk2240 ( 12113 ) - April 2 2021 - 10:34 AM CDT
Everything looks great. Thank you for the quick delivery.

From: mhmk2240 ( 12113 ) - April 2 2021 - 10:34 AM CDT
Everything looks great. Thank you for the quick delivery.

From: mhmk2240 ( 12113 ) - April 2 2021 - 10:34 AM CDT
Everything looks great. Thank you for the quick delivery.

From: mhmk2240 ( 12113 ) - April 2 2021 - 10:34 AM CDT
Everything looks great. Thank you for the quick delivery.

From: dorichardson ( 289 ) - March 31 2021 - 05:32 PM CDT
Fast deliver Good transaction. Hope to do more.

From: dorichardson ( 289 ) - March 31 2021 - 05:32 PM CDT
Fast deliver Good transaction. Hope to do more.

From: dorichardson ( 289 ) - March 31 2021 - 05:32 PM CDT
Fast deliver Good transaction. Hope to do more.