phil3175's Feedback Ratings History

Member Since: Jul 10 2015 02:17 PM CDT
Last Login Activity: Apr 18 2021 04:51 AM CDT

From: petercompton ( 199 ) - April 11 2021 - 09:24 AM CDT
coins and coupons arrived safely, very pleased. The quality and condition are exactly as represented by you. Very happy to add these to my collection. .... thnx...Peter
From: petercompton ( 199 ) - April 10 2021 - 09:57 AM CDT
received safely the gas coupons are very unique. thnx...peter
From: petercompton ( 199 ) - April 9 2021 - 01:09 PM CDT
both coins arrived safely...thnx peter
From: petercompton ( 199 ) - April 9 2021 - 01:09 PM CDT
both coins arrived safely...thnx peter
From: Adventurecoins ( 622 ) - April 7 2021 - 10:24 PM CDT
Everything was Great!!
From: Adventurecoins ( 622 ) - April 7 2021 - 10:24 PM CDT
Everything was Great!!
From: Adventurecoins ( 622 ) - April 7 2021 - 10:24 PM CDT
Everything was Great!!
From: petercompton ( 199 ) - April 7 2021 - 09:09 AM CDT
arrived as represented by your ad...thnx peter
From: stevedickerson ( 4698 ) - April 5 2021 - 04:28 PM CDT
Always great prices, always great service