taktak77's Feedback Ratings History

taktak77
View Profile Contact   contact memberVisit My Store!
Member Since: Jan 23 2021 02:48 PM CST
Last Login Activity: Oct 27 2021 06:26 PM CDT

Positive 320As Seller 320Given to Others 320
From: Tcubed52 ( 52 ) - October 15 2021 - 03:47 PM CDT
Excellent service!. Great price, good communication and fast shipping.I look forward to doing business with this seller in the future.!
From: bdharrel ( 761 ) - October 13 2021 - 12:44 PM CDT
Thank you so much. I wasn't expecting the Finland coin and also a second one and the Greece euro cent. Were those by accident? Bruce
From: bdharrel ( 761 ) - October 13 2021 - 12:44 PM CDT