whcwa's Feedback Ratings History

nice coins
From: DC1156 ( 82 ) - November 27 2019 - 12:41 PM CST
nice coins
From: DC1156 ( 82 ) - November 27 2019 - 12:41 PM CST
nice coins
From: Walker799 ( 174 ) - November 22 2019 - 02:49 PM CST
Thank you. This helps a lot.
From: Kruppstahl ( 30 ) - November 19 2019 - 09:21 PM CST
From: tonym449 ( 22 ) - November 17 2019 - 05:57 PM CST
From: Juergener ( 135 ) - November 17 2019 - 04:20 AM CST
From: Juergener ( 135 ) - November 17 2019 - 04:20 AM CST
From: Juergener ( 135 ) - November 17 2019 - 04:20 AM CST
From: kyoung0 ( 75 ) - November 16 2019 - 08:44 PM CST
Nice coin Thank You
From: mickeymoon7 ( 408 ) - November 14 2019 - 10:51 AM CST
AAA+ Great seller
From: Mouschi ( 7 ) - November 12 2019 - 09:43 PM CST
I am new to coin collecting so maybe I don‘t see all the details that an experienced coin collector would see... But from what I saw from the several Presidential Dollar Coins I received, they all looked beautiful! I couldn‘t find a scratch or issue with any of the several coins I got, and I‘m so happy with everything from the service to the packaging. Would definitely order more coins from this seller.
From: Mouschi ( 7 ) - November 12 2019 - 09:43 PM CST